- Compatible with 3M™ ScotchCode™ Tape Dispenser for convenient usage
- Non smear, high tack
- Polyester film tape with an acrylic pressure sensitive adhesive resists solvents, oil and water
- Smooth surface allows buildup to be easily wiped off
- Operating temperatures from -40°F to 250°F (-40°C to 121°C)
- RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
- Tensile strength rating of 17 lbs. (7.71 kg) per inch meets professional electrical standards
- This thin and conformable tape meets ASTM D-1000 standard test methods, making it great for industrial electrical applications
3M™ ScotchCode™ Wire Marker Tape Refill Roll is a polyester film tape that is printed with consecutive numbers for easy identification. It is ideal for marking all types of wire and cable including power, fibre optic, electronic and telecommunications. The tape has an acrylic, pressure-sensitive adhesive and withstands temperatures of -40 to 250 degrees Fahrenheit (-40 to 121 degrees Celsius). This refill includes 10 rolls of 3M™ ScotchCode™ Wire Marker Tape printed with the selected number.
3M™ ScotchCode™ Wire Marker Tape can be used for marking all types of wire and cable including power, control, fibre optic, electronic, telecommunications and instrumentation.