- Linerless, self-bonding, primary insulating tape rated through 69 kV
- Designed for overload temperatures up to 130°C (266°F)
- High thermal conductivity
- Weather resistant
- Compatible with common, solid dielectric cable insulation
- Stable over wide application temperature range
- Bus bar insulation to 35 kV
The Scotch® Linerless Rubber Splicing Tape is a linerless, premium-grade, rubber splicing tape used for splicing and terminating cables and wires. It withstands temperatures up to 194°F (90°C) with emergency overload up to 266°F (130°C). The tape has excellent electrical and mechanical properties to provide moisture-seal protection.
Scotch® 130C Linerless Rubber Splicing Tape 2ESA is ideal for applications where sealing is required. These include sealing collars, closure sealing, drop wire splice insulating, sheath build-up and constructing auxiliary sleeves. Unlike most rubber tapes, Scotch® Linerless Rubber Splicing Tape is linerless, making it easier and quicker to use. It provides a void-free, permanent seal every time.